Loch Lomond RFC is looking for a Head Coach who can develop both teams focusing on skills development and positional awareness.
The club has a playing quad of 50 senior players and field two senior sides each Saturday.
Loch Lomond 1st XV competes in RBS West Regional Division 3 with promotion to Division 2 our key focus.
Loch Lomond 2nd XV competes in Reserve League 3A with a focus on social rugby and the development of young talented players.
1. Lead the coaching team responsible for the senior squads
2. Plan the coaching by programme for the season.
3. Plan, prepare and deliver individual coaching sessions for the Clubs senior squads
4. Ensure that all sessions are designed to develop the skills and understanding of the players in your squad.
5. Evaluate all coaching sessions and games with the coaching team and players.
6. Attend all coaching sessions, matches involved with the Clubs senior squads.
7. Mentor and advise assistant coaches and players where appropriate.
8. Provide feedback to coaches, players and appropriate Loch Lomond RFC committees
UKCC Level 2
Excellent planning and organisational skills
Excellent communication skills
One year on going by decision of committee.
The position is voluntary
Responsible to: Loch Lomond RFC chairman
If you are interested in the positions please email coaching cv and cover letter to Jamie Law at firstname.lastname@example.org