The Scottish Rugby Board is responsible for the management of Scottish Rugby and also serves as the Board of Scottish Rugby Union plc.
2014/15 Scottish Rugby Board
The board is made up of four non-executive directors, four representatives of the Scottish Rugby Council and up to four executive directors.
Directors of Scottish Rugby Union plc.
- Sir Moir Lockhead, Chairman
- Mark Dodson, Chief Executive
- Colin Grassie, non-executive director
- Andrew Healy, Finance Director
- Jim Littlefair, council representative
- Dominic McKay, Director of Commercial Operations, Communications and Public Affairs
- Ian McLauchlan, non-executive director
- Mike Monro, council representative
- Fergus Neil, council representative
- Ian Rankin, president
- Lesley Thomson, non-exectutive director
Board Secretary: Robert Howat