Leith Rugby are looking to recruit a Head Coach for the 2014/2015 season. We currently compete in East Division 2 after securing promotion in 2012/2013 and consolidating our position in the League last season. As well as our first XV, we field an occasional 2nd XV, which we are seeking to further establish. We are looking for the following qualities/skills from a prospective coach;
* Plan, deliver and review their sessions
* Communicate with all relevant stakeholders
* Prepare the team appropriately for the various competitions
* Provide effective feedback to players on their performance
* Must have a valid Rugby Ready qualification
* UKCC Level 2 or working towards that level desirable
* A positive approach to personal development
* Obsessive compulsives encouraged
* Expansive style of play preferred
The role is voluntary, however, suitable expenses will be covered. The Head Coach will be supported by the Management Group including Assistant Coaches and Physiotherapist. The Club will always endeavour to support suggested opportunities to enhance the development of its players. This is a great opportunity for both the experienced or new coach and is a great time to be involved at Leith Rugby, as we seek to grow the game in the Leith area.
Should you require any further information please contact Leith Rugby President- Jim Smith via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone on 07731 788653.