* There will be four regions this season – North West (Inverness), North East (Aberdeen area), South West (Glasgow), South East (Edinburgh)
* The programme will run from June 2010 to September 2010.
* Players will be selected on potential rugby ability, attitude, commitment to the programme and athletic ability. Between 22 and 26 players will be selected for each regional squad and players will be expected to attend all four training sessions and three games.
* To be eligible for the under-18 squads, players must be born in 1993, 1994 or 1995.
* There will be four training days (13 June, 10 July, 15 August and 29 August).
* Each region will have three competitive games (against other regions) (1 August, 22 August and 12 September).
* Following on from the under-18 programme, players (of the appropriate age) will be recommended to trial for the under-20 Scotland Women's squad (October 2010).
Click here to download an application form