Annual General Meeting
Due to the current Coronavirus restrictions, Scottish Rugby’s 2020 AGM will be held in two stages. The first of these stages was hosted on a virtual platform on Saturday 15th August 2020. A second stage - to conclude the business of the Meeting - will be held in person as and when the current restrictions permit.
AGM PART 1
The first part of the 2020 SRU AGM was held on Saturday 15th August, with 218 voting delegates in attendance.
The outcome of the votes held during this meeting were as follows:
- Approval of the 2019 Minutes - Approved (For 193; Against 0).
- Election of Exiles Club Representative - Approved (For 194; Against 7).
- Admission of Royal High as a Full Member – Approved (For 204; Against 0).
- Election of Vice President - Colin Rigby elected (Colin Rigby 112; Keith Wallace 97).
- Ratification of President – Approved (For 209; Against 0).
Scottish Rugby would like to thank all those who participated in this meeting.
AGM PART 2
Scottish Rugby's 2019/20 Annual Report, which will include the 2020 Financial Statements, will be made available here prior to the in person section of the AGM (during which the Financial Statements will be considered).The 2018/19 Annual Report can be downloaded here .
Scottish Rugby's 2019/20 Championship Report will be made available here prior to the in person section of the AGM.
Motions to be considered at the AGM
The following Motions have been proposed for consideration at the AGM:
The following Amendments have been recieved in respect of the Motion to be proposed by Glasgow Hawks RFC:
LETTERS TO MEMBER CLUBS
The following AGM correspondence has been issued to member clubs: