"I found that a great deal of what I did as a player linked very closely with the business world. The Scotland Business Club will give you an opportunity to see some of what goes into producing a winning rugby team as well as the chance to network with other businesses with a passion for rugby” Alastair Kellock, Scottish Rugby Ambassador
Cameron House Scotland Business Club Club Members
Become a Member of Cameron House Scotland Business Club
Through the Cameron House Scotland Business Club we are proud to deliver a unique opportunity for influential business leaders to build relations with like-minded counterparts from various business backgrounds over their shared passion for rugby in Scotland.
- Networking opportunities on Scotland match-days at BT Murrayfield.
- Behind the scenes access to Scotland training during the Six Nations, offering an invaluable insight into how the team prepare for Test matches.
- Brand affiliation with the Scotland Business Club.
- See your company listed on the scottishrugby.org website.
Become part of the Scottish Rugby family by joining Cameron House Scotland Business Club.
Home Matches at BT Murrayfield
Nothing comes close to the atmosphere at home internationals, as a member of the Scotland Business Club you and your guests will be able to experience BT Murrayfield at its best.
- 4 top level seats for all home internationals
- Access to the Members Lounge prior to kick-off where complimentary food and drink will be provided
- The chance to meet past international players and enjoy their expert views on the game
- Share unforgettable rugby memories with other members within our exclusive hospitality setting
Business Club Overseas
The beauty of international competition is that Scotland teams travel and compete in some of the world’s most desirable cities. Through bespoke packages created by our travel partners, Clarity, you can be with the team every step of the way and enjoy some memorable rugby weekends abroad. Packages will include unique add-ons depending on destination and opposition.
Membership provides the opportunity to network at events held throughout the year in a relaxed and fun environment.
These events will include:
- Scotland Business Club Clay Shoot: an iconic shoot each year
- Attend exclusive events delivered by national team management, players (past and present), focussing on creating a winning culture and learnings between business and sport