Six Nations at your rugby club
Rugby clubs across Scotland will be gearing up to support Scotland in the Guinness Six Nations, with the action starting on Saturday 1 February as Scotland travel to Dublin to face Ireland at the Aviva Stadium.
With the spotlight shining on the national team during this championship, it is a great opportunity for your club to welcome people to the game and support the team As One. Rugby is everyone’s game and there is a game for everyone whether it’s playing, refereeing, coaching or volunteering.
Scottish Rugby are offering event support to rugby clubs during the Guinness Six Nations for those showing the fixtures and opening their doors to the local community to be part of the action. Whether you’ve got something planned already or inspired to try something new at your club, we look forward to supporting you with each event.
By registering your club event online with Scottish Rugby, you will receive:
- Marketing support from Scottish Rugby
- Online listing of each event on scottishrugby.org
- Print materials, bunting to decorate your club house
- Support from Scottish Rugby staff in planning your event
Tell us about your event by completing the online form, it will take only a few minutes to complete. Click here to complete the form.
Planning your Guinness Six Nations events
Download our toolkit below to plan an event at your rugby club including event support guide and graphics for marketing your event.
In our event support guide, we outline some of the opportunities around this championship and ideas for events you can run whether that be a pre-match lunch, a fun day or to include some youth games alongside the action.
Guinness Six Nations Championship
- Ireland v Scotland (Aviva Stadium, Dublin), Saturday 1 February, kick-off 4.45pm
- Scotland v England (BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh), Saturday 8 February, kick-off 4.45pm
- Italy v Scotland (Stadio Olimpico, Rome), Saturday 22 February, kick-off 2.15pm
- Scotland v France (BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh), Sunday 8 March, kick-off 3pm
- Wales v Scotland (Principality Stadium, Cardiff), Saturday 14 March, kick-off 2.15pm
Women's Six Nations Championship
- Ireland Women v Scotland Women (Energia Park, Dublin), Sunday 2 February, kick-off 1pm
- Scotland Women v England Women (Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow), Sunday 9 February, kick-off 12.10pm
- Italy Women v Scotland Women (Stadio Giovanni Mari, Legnano), Sunday 23 February, kick-off 4pm
- Scotland Women v France Women (Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow), Saturday 7 March, kick-off 7.45pm
- Wales Women v Scotland Women (Cardiff Arms Park, Cardiff), Sunday 15 March, kick-off 1.10pm
U20 Six Nations Championship
- Ireland v Scotland (Irish Independent Park, Cork), Saturday 1 February, kick-off 7.15pm
- Scotland v England (Myreside, Edinburgh), Friday 7 February, kick-off 7.30pm
- Italy v Scotland (Stadio Mirabello, Reggio Emilia), Friday 21 February, kick-off 6pm
- Scotland v France (Netherdale, Galashiels), Friday 6 March, kick-off 8pm
- Wales v Scotland (Stadiwm Zip World (Parc Eirias), Colwyn Bay), Friday 13 March, kick-off 7.35pm
Show us what your club are up to during the Guinness Six Nations by tagging us on Twitter @Scotlandteam using the hashtag #EveryonesGame