P4 & P5 AGLV Workshop
This CPD will be fully practical and introduce a number of different activities to develop relevant themes within the AGLVs for this age and stage. This is suitable for coaches of Primary 4 & 5.
• Warm up games to show inclusion of foundational movements
• Warm up activities to develop foundational movements
• Activities and challenges to develop fundamental skills (passing, evasion, presentation and tackle)
• Games to develop fundamental skills
• Games to develop understanding of principles of play.
• Techniques to manage the game (what to say, when to say it, how to say it)
The P4 & P5 AGLV workshop will last approximately 90 minutes and involves practical.
This workshop is FREE to attend
|Date and Time||Location|
|Sunday 8 September (6.30pm - 8.30pm)||
|Wednesday 11 September (6.30pm - 8.30pm)||
|Saturday 14 September (9am - 11am)||
|Monday 16 September (6.30pm - 8.30pm)||
|Wednesday 18 September (6.30pm - 8.30pm)||
Dumfries Saints RFC
|Sunday 29 September (6.30pm - 8.30pm)||