Scottish Rugby coaching webinars together with Tennent's are available to the Scottish Rugby club and school coaching network.
9 recorded webinars are available on our training platform Hive, all focussing on different elements of coaching. More information on the speakers and their presentation topics can be found below:
1. Kris Burney (Scotland U20 Assistant Coach) – Defence Principles
2. Stuart Edwards (Scotland U18 Coach) – Scotland U18 Attack
3. Gregor Townsend (Scotland Men Head Coach) – Building a Team
4. Stevie Lawrie (Edinburgh Rugby Assistant Coach) – Learnings from the professional game
5. Bryan Easson (Scotland Women Assistant Coach) – Attack principles in the women’s game
6. Louise Dalgliesh (Scottish Futures U18 Assistant Coach and Former Scotland Internationalist) – 9 and 10 decision making
7. Chris Paterson (Specialist Kicking Coach and Former Scotland Internationalist) – The kicking game
8. Gavin Vaughan (Scotland Men’s Lead Performance Analyst) – Performance analysis for the community game
9. Richard Cockerill (Edinburgh Rugby Head Coach) – Creating a Team Culture
To access the recordings, sign into your Hive account at www.hivelearning.com/scotrugby/.