Media Accreditation Scottish Rugby
Please complete the following two-step application process for media accreditation requests for the upcoming Summer Tests at BT Murrayfield.
Deadline for applications is Friday 9 August at 5pm for Scotland's home Summer Tests.
Please complete the form below (also available by clicking here). Once the form is submitted, ALL applicants are required to supply a passport style photograph (in JPEG form) for your accreditation pass by emailing [email protected] Your application will not be processed until the image is received via email.
To complete the accreditation process, you are required to submit an identification photo via email.
Please supply a passport style photo of yourself (in JPEG form) for your accreditation pass by emailing [email protected] and include your Full Name within the email subject.
Your application will not be processed until the image is received via email.
Terms and Conditions
- To request an ISDN line, please contact [email protected] on completion of this application.
- You will be contacted no later than one week before the event regarding the status of your application.
- All forms will be subject to approval. You will be contacted if your application has been accepted / rejected.
- A maximum of two photographers per agency / outlet is permitted.
- Passes will be available for collection at the Accreditation Centre on match-day.
- If you are requesting on behalf of another person please make sure you put the correct applicant name and contact details on this form. The individual must collect their own pass.
- Anyone found to be misusing, tampering, loaning or giving away a pass may be refused entry or ejected.
- Lost, stolen or defaced passes will not be replaced.
- Successful applicants will receive further information on the match-day media operation the week of the game.
- If you have specific access requests please contact [email protected] at the earliest opportunity.
- Accreditation for events at BT Murrayfield is allocated at Scottish Rugby’s discretion and its decision is final.