Caption for the chance to win with Macron
Over the next four weeks, we will be sharing a post across the Scottish Rugby social media channels encouraging fans to caption some of our stand-out shots. By following the details on the post, fans will be in with a chance to win some prizes courtesy of The Scottish Rugby Store and Macron.
Working together with The Scottish Rugby Store to provide the below prizes for fans:
- 2 x Scotland Sevens home shirts
- Signed Scotland Sevens away shirt
- Signed Scotland ball
- Signed Scotland shirt
Visit the Scottish Rugby Store online to browse the full range and the current sale with items up to 50% off. Including items from the Rugby World Cup range and items as worn by the Scotland sevens team on the international circuit.
How to enter
To enter, look out for a post on the Scottish Rugby social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) which will be posted on consecutive Saturdays. On each post you’ll see the rules to enter, which may be captioning the image or sharing a rugby moment with us.
We’ll then select five winners after the images have been shared on Monday 6 July. Follow Scottish Rugby on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and look out for the ways to enter each Saturday. For Terms and Conditions of the competition, read below.
Terms and Conditions
- Scottish Rugby Union Limited (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who:
- follow the Promoter’s official page on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (the “Social Media Channels” and each a “Social Media Channel”); and
- interact with the relevant post on a Social Media Channel in the way described in the post, before 11.59pm on Monday 6 July will be entered into a free competition as set out on the Social Media Channels (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the post (the "Prize"). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person will be counted, and entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts on any one Social Media Platform for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 13 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Any instructions provided in the Social Media Channel post form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- Five winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries on Tuesday 7 July at 11am. One prize per winner will be selected at random and the winners will be notified via the Social Media Channel they entered the Competition on. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Should the prize winner accept the Prize, entrants and (if the entrant is aged 18 or under) their parent or guardian will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to: a) sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered; and b) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes in relation to the Competition by the Promoter or its authorised representatives.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- As a participant and/or winner, you fully release each Social Media Channel from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.