Deliveroo | Guess the Takeaway competition | T&Cs
Simply select via our Twitter link or Instagram Story, what you think Finn’s fave Deliveroo takeway is.
Submit your entry before midnight, Sunday 14 November. Winning entries will be drawn, and the winners contacted by Deliveroo, on Monday 15 November. Winners will be given £100 credit on their Deliveroo account, valid until 5 November 2022. Fees, T&Cs & Geographical Restrictions apply. Age restricted products excluded. Full Terms & Conditions below:
Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Scottish Rugby Union Limited (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who read and follow the instructions set out in the competition literature before the stated closing date will be entered into a free competition (the "Competition") to win the stated prize (the "Prize"). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person will be counted, and multiple entries shall be ineligible.
- This Competition is open to anyone over the age of 13 who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Any instructions provided in the Competition literature form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- One winner will be selected by the Promoter following the closing date of the Competition. The winner will be notified either by email or via the direct mail function on their relevant social media channel. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- Should the prize winner accept the Prize, entrants (and, where the entrant is under 16 years of age at the time of entry, their parent or guardian) will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to: a) sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered; and b) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes in relation to the Competition by the Promoter or its authorised representatives.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants and their parent or guardian shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- As a participant and/or winner, you fully release each social media channel from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.