Johnnie Walker | Virtual Meet & Greet
Win a virtual meet & greet with National Team players courtesy of Johnnie Walker.
As Official Whisky of Scottish Rugby, we’ve teamed up with our partner Johnnie Walker and are asking fans to show how they’re tuning into the Guinness Six Nations at home.
Whether you’re wearing your finest tartan, head to toe in blue or raising a glass to the Scotland Team, we want to see how you’re getting into the spirit from the comfort of your living room.
The winner and two friends will win an exclusive virtual meet and greet with two Scotland National Team players. Not only is it a chance to speak to your rugby heroes and ask any burning questions about the Championship so far, but you’ll also receive a selection of Johnnie Walker goodies – with a Johnnie Walker Brand Ambassador joining the call to take you through a special whisky tasting.
To enter, simply share how you’re cheering on the Scotland Team at home on social media using the hashtag #SpiritOfScotland.
Entrants must be over 18+ years to enter. The winner will be announced on 15th March with the meet and greet taking place before Scotland take on Italy on 20th March. Please drink responsibly.
Terms & Conditions
1. Scottish Rugby Union Limited (registered company number SC132061) of BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who:
a. Follow the Promoter’s official page on either Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories or Twitter (the “Social Media Channels” and each a “Social Media Channel”); and
b. Post an image on social media channels between 5 March and 14 March including #SpiritOfScotland in the post (using tagging mechanic) will be entered into a free competition as set out on the Social Media Channels (the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the post (the "Prize"). Photo entries must only feature people over the legal alcohol purchasing age (18+). Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition. Only one entry per person will be counted, and entries made by anyone found to be using multiple accounts on any one Social Media Platform for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
3. This Competition is open to anyone aged over the legal purchasing age (18+) who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Any content which encourages irresponsible drinking will not be considered. Visit DrinkIQ.com for more information. Please drink responsibly.
5. Any instructions provided in the Social Media Channel post form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
6. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
7. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries on 15 March by 17:00pm. The winner will be notified via the Social Media Channel they entered the Competition on. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, or intimates that they are unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value if the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. Should the prize winner accept the Prize, they will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and to have consented to sharing contact information for the Prize to be delivered.
10. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for: a) any inability of a winner to take up their Prize; or b) lost items or items that are delayed or damaged in the post.
13. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. This Competition is governed by Scots law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
17. As a participant and/or winner, you fully release each Social Media Channel from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.