WIN! Scotland Women Mascot Competition
Scotland Women will make their return to Scotstoun on Sunday 17 November when they take on Wales in their first Autumn Test fixture.
Two lucky children will take to the field with their heroes, belt out the national anthem and then take in the action alongside their family in the stands as Scotland mascots. Nominations are open now for boys or girls aged between 5 and 12 for the chance to be a team mascot at Scotland v Wales (Sunday 17 November, kick-off 3.10pm, Scotstoun Stadium).
This is a huge season for Scotland Women, with new Head Coach Philip Doyle appointed in May and a historic winning tour to South Africa already under their belt – watch highlights. The Scotland squad is now building up to next year’s qualification tournament for the 2021 Rugby World Cup with two Autumn Tests and an away match against Spain before the Six Nations in the Spring. Read more about their season ahead.
Scotland play two Autumn Tests at Scotstoun this November, against Wales (Sunday 17 November, kick-off 3.10pm) and Japan (Sunday 24 November, kick-off 1pm). Tickets start at only £10 for adults and £5 for U18s and a “Kids for £1” offer for U12s (one £1 ticket for U12s per paying adult).
Introduced for the first time this year, the 2019/20 Scotland Women 4-Match Package covers all four of the squad’s home games this season. This is priced at £40 for adults (a saving of £10 across all four games) with the U18 version £15 and a special U12 package for only £4!
There is also an Autumn Test Two-match Package available that saves money for those who want to go along to both games, priced at £15 (adults) £7.50 (U18s) and £2 (U12s). (Although you should also be aware that a Season-Long 4-match Package saves you even more money!)
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open from 06/11/2019 to 11/11/2019 (12noon). Only one entry per member is allowed and winners must be aged between 5 and 12 on the date of the match for which their entry is drawn. Two mascot places are available.
2. Winners will be drawn at random on 11/11/2019 in front of an independent observer. If a winner is unable or unwilling to accept their prize or does not meet age requirements, then no alternative will be offered, and subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found.
3. Employees of Scottish Rugby, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition may not enter.
4. The prize is one mascot place at Scotland Women v Wales Women, Sunday 17 November at Scotstoun Stadium (kick-off 3.10pm). The prize includes 3 match tickets (1 for the mascot and 2 for accompanying parents/guardians) plus an item of Official Replica Scotland kit for the mascot. Prizes do not include travel expenses or food/drink and there is no cash alternative.
5. Entry is by filling in the online form (including confirmation of each entrant’s parent or guardian). By submitting the details, entrants and their parent or guardian will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and to have consented to: a) competition entry; b) the match being filmed; and c) the winner’s name and image being recorded and published for promotional purposes by Scottish Rugby or its authorised representatives.
6. All tickets remain subject to their terms of issue and ticket holders must comply with any stadium ground rules. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
7. Scottish Rugby will not be responsible for: a) changes of date, venue or cancellation of a match; b) any inability of a winner to take up their prize; or c) lost tickets or tickets that are delayed or damaged in the post. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value if a prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
8. Scottish Rugby's decision is final. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to refuse entry to, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
9. This competition is governed by Scots law and the Promoter is Scottish Rugby Union plc, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh EH12 5PJ.