Share your memories of international rugby
Scottish Rugby is celebrating 150 years of international rugby as we approach the anniversary of the first international between Scotland and England which took place on the 27th March 1871 at Raeburn Place.
Join us to mark the occasion by sharing your own memories of international matches gone by and you could win a Scotland signed jersey or ball, together with Macron.
We’re looking for images of your first international match as a fan, a stand-out fixture, programmes and memorabilia you may have collected through the years or reflect on Scotland internationals that played for your rugby club.
Share your images with us on social media by using #AsOne, email us at [email protected] or fill in the form below.
We look forward to reflecting on 150 years of the game we love, and we’d encourage you to share your memories of the game with us, As One.
Look out for the following activity across Scottish Rugby’s digital channels:
• A multi-channel digital campaign that will dive into the Scottish Rugby archives
• Exclusive editorial reads and digital content looking back on and paying homage to key events, coaches and players in the game
• A special edition of our digital ‘Support from Home’ pack will be released ahead of Scotland’s Guinness Six Nations match against England on Saturday 6 February
• NEVIS and MACDUI members can look out for exclusive content in the upcoming editions of ‘The Front Row’ digital magazine
• Activities and competitions in Scottish Rugby’s online Fanzone
• Exclusive activities for Junior Supporters Club members
• Newly designed phone covers are available at www.goheadcase.com/brand/sports/scotland-rugby
• Desktop and phone wallpapers, celebrating Scotland players and fixtures from through the years