Tennent's Try of the Month | September Winners
Check out the two winning try's in September's Tennent's Try of the Month competition for season 2021/22!
Contenders in the Tennent's Try of the Month for the Men's award were:
- Hamilton Bulls
- Musselburgh RFC
- Leith Rugby
- Falkirk RFC
With 34.6% of the vote, the September Tennent's Try of the Month winner were Hamilton Bulls - many congratulations!
Contenders in the Tennent's Try of the Month for the Women's award were:
- Orla Proctor, Stirling County
- Bryony Nelson, Watsonians FC
- Alisha Lawson, Cartha Queen's Park
- Fionn Keys, Stirling County
With 30.3% of the vote, the September Tennent's Try of the Month winner was Orla Proctor - many congratulations!
Nominate a try for October
Whether it’s a breakaway solo try or a pack effort, we want to see your club’s brilliant scores! The Tennent’s Try of the Month has two categories, Men and Women.
There are a couple of ways you can send us your video entry:
- Tweet us! Use #TennentsTOTM in the caption of your tweet to share your entry
- Or email us at [email protected] – you can attach your video in the email, or include a link for us to download the clip via a file sharing site such as WeTransfer
All nominations should be received by the last calendar day of each month.
For all the Terms & Conditions, click HERE.