The Official Scottish Rugby Podcast returns for 2021
The Official Scottish Rugby Podcast returns next week with Scottish Rugby referees Mike Adamson and Hollie Davidson our first guests of 2021.
Al Kellock, Chris Paterson, Jamie McMillan and Scotland captain Rachel Malcolm will return for a busy 2021 podcast season, as we start building up to the much anticipated Guinness Six Nations tournaments for our Men's, Women's and U20 squads.
The weekly podcast will also keep you updated with all the latest news and information from across Scottish Rugby.
Last year the podcast featured guests, such as Gregor Townsend, Stuart Hogg, John Jeffrey, Ali Price, Chris Harris, Duncan Taylor, Scott Cummings, Bryan Easson, Tom Kitchin, Glenn Metcalfe, Sam Skinner, Dave Denton, Jason Leitch, Huw Jones and many, many more. All 47 episodes are still available to listen to on Apple Podcasts, Acast and Spotify.
Former Scotland 7s international and Scottish referee Mike Adamson, who has been appointed to officiate in the upcoming 2021 Guinness Six Nations tournament, will be our first guest of the year alongside Hollie Davidson who refereed in the 2020 Women's Six Nation campaign and is set to referee her first men's European Challenge Cup match later this month.
Mike, who will officiate England v Italy in round two of the Guinness Six Nations, will give an insight into his transition from a successful Scotland 7s career playing in both the Commonwealth Games and Rugby World Cup Sevens, to becoming an international referee on the world stage.
Look out for our first episode of 2021, which will be released next week.
We want to hear from you
Share with us who you'd like to hear from on the podcast throughout the year. Any talking points, ideas or topics are also welcome too.
New to podcast listening?
Catch up on previous episodes and subscribed to get a notification when a new episode is released. We've detailed how to start listening on your mobile, Apple or Android or how to listen right here on scottishrugby.org.
- How to start listening
How to start listening: On your iPhone or iPad
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app to listen to podcasts.
- The Podcasts app should already be downloaded on your phone so search your apps for ‘Podcasts’. If it’s not, go to the app store and download it.
- Open the Podcast app and go to the search page (click on the magnifying glass button in the navigation at the bottom).
- A search box should appear at the top, next to another magnifying glass icon. Tap on this and type in the name of the podcast you want to find: “Scottish Rugby”. Hit “enter” on your keyboard.
- Choose the podcast you want from the search results and tap on it. This should take you to the podcast’s homepage.
- Once you’re on the podcast homepage you’ll see a list of recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
Hit the button below on your mobile to open the podcast directly on to your podcast platform.
How to start listening: On your Android phone
If you have an Android phone you can use the Google podcasts app.
- Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app and install the app.
- Once you open the app, use the search box (look out for the magnifying glass icon) and type in the name of the podcast you want to find: Scottish Rugby.
- Choose the podcast you want from the search results and tap on it again. This should take you to the podcast’s homepage.
- Once on the podcast homepage you should see a list of most recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.