Open Consultations : NCRs : Women's Cup Regulations 2020
Scottish Rugby is consulting on the draft Women’s Cup Regulations to be used in 2020. The main change from last season is to the format of competition, with the Sarah Beaney Cup, the National Plate and the National Bowl all having a new Pool stage.
The first stage of the consultation closed on 24 December 2019 and a second draft has been prepared on the basis of the comments received. The second draft of the Women's Cup Regulations 2020 (together with a version tracking from draft 1) is available below:
Comments on the second draft of the Women's Cup Regulations 2020 should be submitted to Scottish Rugby's Head of Regulation, Graham Ireland, no later than 14 January 2020.
Previous Consultations during 2019
The following consultations are now closed:
- Women's Cup Competition Regulations 2020 (Stage 1)
- Disciplinary Rules (Recognition of sanctions from other sports)
- SDR 21.1 Anti-Doping (Reformatted Policy and Regulation)
- Online Season Structure Consultation;
- Transgender Policy : Non-Binary Players (Stage 1);
- SDR 6 : Betting and Anti-Corruption (Stages 1, 2 and Final Draft);
- Super 6 Tournament Rules (Final Draft);
- Disciplinary Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 and 3)
- Adult National Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 , 3 and Final Draft);
- Schools & Youth Rugby Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2, 3A and 3B, and Final Draft)
- Women's League Competition Regulations 2019; and
- Women's Cup Competition Regulations 2019.
Consultations in 2018
The following Surveys are now closed:
- Supplemental Survey - National and Regional Rugby Structures;
- Survey - Domestic League Structure 2019/20;
- Survey - Provision of Payments / Material Benefits to Club Players;
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 2);
- Pregnancy and Rugby Policy;
- Adult Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Schools & Youth Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Disciplinary Rules 2018/19; and
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 1).