The following consultations are currently open for comment:
Transgender Policy : Non-Binary Players (Stage 1)
During August 2018 Scottish Rugby adopted an updated Transgender Policy, a copy of which can be found below. Consideration is now being given to amending the policy to provide guidance in relation to players who identify as being "non-binary".
Comments and proposals in relation to the inclusion of guidance for non-binary players within Scottish Rugby's Transgender Policy should be submitted to Scottish Rugby's Head of Regulation, Graham Ireland, at [email protected] no later than 31 August 2019.
Previous Consultations during 2019
The following consultations are now closed:
- SDR 6 : Betting and Anti-Corruption (Stages 1, 2 and Final Draft)
- Super 6 Tournament Rules (Final Draft);
- Disciplinary Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 and 3)
- Adult National Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 , 3 and Final Draft);
- Schools & Youth Rugby Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2, 3A and 3B, and Final Draft)
- Women's League Competition Regulations 2019; and
- Women's Cup Competition Regulations 2019.
Consultations in 2018
The following Surveys are now closed:
- Supplemental Survey - National and Regional Rugby Structures;
- Survey - Domestic League Structure 2019/20;
- Survey - Provision of Payments / Material Benefits to Club Players;
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 2);
- Pregnancy and Rugby Policy;
- Adult Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Schools & Youth Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Disciplinary Rules 2018/19; and
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 1).