Open Consultations : NCRs : Women's Cup Regulations 2020
The draft Regulations will appear here.
Comments on the draft Women's Cup Regulations 2020 should be submitted to Scottish Rugby's Head of Regulation, Graham Ireland, no later than 24 December 2019.
Previous Consultations during 2019
The following consultations are now closed:
- Disciplinary Rules (Recognition of sanctions from other sports)
- SDR 21.1 Anti-Doping (Reformatted Policy and Regulation)
- Online Season Structure Consultation;
- Transgender Policy : Non-Binary Players (Stage 1);
- SDR 6 : Betting and Anti-Corruption (Stages 1, 2 and Final Draft);
- Super 6 Tournament Rules (Final Draft);
- Disciplinary Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 and 3)
- Adult National Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2 , 3 and Final Draft);
- Schools & Youth Rugby Competition Rules 2019/20 (Stages 1, 2, 3A and 3B, and Final Draft)
- Women's League Competition Regulations 2019; and
- Women's Cup Competition Regulations 2019.
Consultations in 2018
The following Surveys are now closed:
- Supplemental Survey - National and Regional Rugby Structures;
- Survey - Domestic League Structure 2019/20;
- Survey - Provision of Payments / Material Benefits to Club Players;
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 2);
- Pregnancy and Rugby Policy;
- Adult Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Schools & Youth Rugby National Competition Rules 2018/19;
- Disciplinary Rules 2018/19; and
- Illicit Drugs Policy (Stage 1).