The Official Scottish Rugby Podcast
The Official Scottish Rugby Podcast brings fans exclusive behind the scenes interviews and information, news and discussion from the home of Scottish Rugby. It showcases the game across the country at all levels this new podcast offering should be on every Scottish rugby fans podcast playlist.
Our podcasts are free, and available via many different listening apps.
The podcast, hosted by former Scotland internationalists Chris Paterson, Al Kellock & Lindsey Smith & anchored by Jamie McMillan, is available to download from all the usual podcast apps and you can re-cap on our previous episodes.
What is a podcast?
Podcasts are episodes of a programme available on the Internet. Our podcasts are original audio recordings.
Podcasts offer each episode in the same audio file format so that subscribers can enjoy the programme the same way each time.
For podcast listeners, podcasts are a way to enjoy great content from Scottish Rugby for free and on your device whenever you want to listen.
How to start listening
The Scottish Rugby Official Podcast can be downloaded from:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
Subscribe to the podcast on your platform and the episode will be downloaded automatically as soon as the next episode is available.
How to start listening: On your iPhone or iPad
If you have an iPhone you can use the Apple podcasts app to listen to podcasts.
- The Podcasts app should already be downloaded on your phone so search your apps for ‘Podcasts’. If it’s not, go to the app store and download it.
- Open the Podcast app and go to the search page (click on the magnifying glass button in the navigation at the bottom).
- A search box should appear at the top, next to another magnifying glass icon. Tap on this and type in the name of the podcast you want to find: “Scottish Rugby”. Hit “enter” on your keyboard.
- Choose the podcast you want from the search results and tap on it. This should take you to the podcast’s homepage.
- Once you’re on the podcast homepage you’ll see a list of recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
How to start listening: On your Android phone
If you have an Android phone you can use the Google podcasts app.
- Search “Google podcasts” in the play store app and install the app.
- Once you open the app, use the search box (look out for the magnifying glass icon) and type in the name of the podcast you want to find: Scottish Rugby.
- Choose the podcast you want from the search results and tap on it again. This should take you to the podcast’s homepage.
- Once on the podcast homepage you should see a list of most recent episodes. Tap on one to play it.
Struggling to find the podcast on your platform?
If the podcast isn’t available on your preferred platform submit this RSS feed wherever you want to listen: https://scottishrugby.podbean.com/feed.xml.