2021 Autumn Internationals
3-Match Packages for the 2021 Autumn Internationals will be available to purchase from this Friday 4 December, at 10am. A pre-sale access window will also be open to NEVIS members on Thursday 3 December, 10am.
Scotland will renew their rivalry with two leading teams from the Southern Hemisphere in their 2021 Autumn Internationals. The fixtures will see the home side take on Australia, current world champions South Africa and a third, expected Tier 2, side which will be announced in due course.
Following huge demand for access for Scotland’s previous home matches, which have previously seen 17 of the last 18 matches attract sell-out crowds of a 67,144 capacity at the Edinburgh stadium, the matches will be played at BT Murrayfield on the weekends of 6, 13 and 20 November 2021 respectively. The kick-off times have yet to be confirmed.
However, to allow supporters the early chance to secure tickets to each of the games, a 3-match package will be available for purchase. With all adult prices discounted, the 3-match package is available in three categories (Silver, Gold and Platinum) and is subject to availability.
- The public sale is subject to availability.
- The sale is online only and tickets are limited to six (6) per person.
- At this stage you can’t select your exact seats, so simply choose the category you want and you will be allocated seats on your chosen category next summer and emailed your match tickets well in advance of the games.
- Debenture Holders do not need to buy this package and will already have access to these games through their debenture rights.
- The 2021 Autumn Internationals will be part of the 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass. All existing (i.e. Season 2019/20) Pass holders have been contacted with confirmation of this, and that they will receive information in the new year on their Season Pass renewal/pre-sale.
- The launch of these packages does not affect club ticket allocations as the club allocation is set aside from this sale. If club members wish to purchase the 3-Match Package via our online ticket centre, they have been reminded to use their club URL in order to generate club commission.
- Friday’s sale is open to everyone, but there is a pre-sale on Thursday for NEVIS members. If you want to be part of this pre-sale, please ensure you have purchased a NEVIS membership by midnight Wednesday 2 December. Not a member yet? Buy a NEVIS Membership for £34 HERE.
- Latest information on the fixtures can be found HERE.
3 x Match Package
The above prices include a £1.50 non-refundable order processing fee per package.
Packages are subject to availability.
ASK SCOTTISH RUGBY
Everything you need to know about a NEVIS or MACDUI membership and ticket ballots can be found in our ASK Scottish Rugby
South Africa & Australia
It’s ten years since Scotland last downed the world’s number one ranked side, the Springboks, on home soil, though there have been some closely-contested battles both home and away in the interim.
The last time Scotland played South Africa at BT Murrayfield was in 2018 when they narrowly lost to the team that would go onto to lift the Rugby World Cup in Japan the following year. Tries from Peter Horne and Hamish Watson weren’t enough and the Scots were squeezed out 20-26.
It was a different the previous year when Scotland ran in eight tries (there were 12 scored in total) in an astonishing 53-24 win over Australia, then the third ranked team in the world.
Scotland will be aiming for a hat-trick of successive victories against the Wallabies, having won their last two encounters at BT Murrayfield and in Sydney, both in 2017.
Currently ranked sixth in the world, the Wallabies are coached by Dave Rennie, who formerly fulfilled the head coach role at Glasgow Warriors. Rennie is assisted by the former Scotland defence coach Matt Taylor.