Scotland Season Pass
The Scotland Season Pass is for the supporter who doesn’t want to miss any of the action at BT Murrayfield. The Season Pass card guarantees entry to every Scotland home game during the season and is available at every category of seat: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Scotland Games Covered by the Season Pass
The 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass was launched in April 2021 and covers the games confirmed at that time, against Australia, South Africa, Japan, England and France. The additional game against was Tonga (Saturday 30 October, kick-off 2.30pm) was confirmed in late August and so lies outside the Season Pass this season. Season Pass holders were give pre-sale access to buy tickets before the wider public, and must still purchase their match ticket for this game.
As well as seeing all Scotland’s home games, the Scotland Season Pass also gets you pre-sale to all the Scotland representative teams’ home games (i.e. Scotland Women and Scotland U20s) during the season. In addition, Season Pass holders are also invited to special events - including at least one Scotland training session during the season - and given opportunities to take part in exclusive competitions and ballots.
Paying for the Season Pass
To help spread the cost of the Scotland Season Pass you can choose to pay in monthly instalments over the summer via Direct Debit. As well as spreading the cost, paying this way also auto-renews your Scotland Season Pass(es) so you can retain the same seat(s) if you like their location within the stadium. If you don’t want to auto-renew you will still have the opportunity to buy the next season’s pass before they go on general sale.
Renewals & Sale Dates
The auto-renewal period for those who opt to pay by direct debit is usually completed by April each year. Remaining pass holders and Scotland Supporters Club members are then given pre-sale access to buy next season’s pass. All remaining passes are then made available for public sale. As with all ticket sales, details of these sales are announced via this website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter) as well as Scottish Rugby’s weekly newsletter email. For up-to-date information on ticket sales and all other aspects of rugby in Scotland, you can find the answers to Frequently Asked Questions in the ‘Ask Scottish Rugby’ of the website.
As with all ticket sales, details of these sales are announced via this website and social media channels (Facebook, Twitter) as well as Scottish Rugby’s weekly newsletter email. For up-to-date information on ticket sales and all other aspects of rugby in Scotland, you can find the answers to Frequently Asked Questions in the ‘Ask Scottish Rugby’ of the website.
Win your 2022/23 Scotland Season Pass!
Scotland’s opening game in the Autumn Nations Series is against Tonga (Saturday 30 October, kick-off 2.30pm) we are busy getting ready to welcome back supporters to BT Murrayfield for the first time since March 2020. As part of this celebration we are thanking the fantastic support of Scotland Season Pass holders by offering them the chance to win their Season Pass for next season. Every Scotland Season Pass holder who also purchases a ticket for the Scotland v Tonga game will be entered into a Prize Draw to win your Season Pass for next: and the more tickets purchased on your account the more chance you have of winning. So if you have any family or friends who know would like to come to the game, encourage them to buy through your account!
As well being the first time in twenty months that we’ve all had the chance to see Scotland in action, it’s the first time the team has played an Autumn international in October and we’re planning the biggest Halloween party to get everyone in the mood. Everyone is encouraged to come in Halloween Fancy Dress and join in all the fun, with spooktacular entertainers around the ground, a Halloween-themed Instagram trail and lots of music in addition to all the usual Scotland match day entertainments.
With prices for the game starting at only £1 (U12s), £11 (student/s U18s) and £16 (adults) this could result in winning a prize worth £100s! See below for the full Terms and Conditions.
Car Parking at BT Murrayfield for Autumn Nations Series
A limited number of Car Park passes are now available for all four of Scotland’s forthcoming Autumn Nations Series games. Priced at £30, passes will be sent electronically 5-7 days before the match to be printed at home and brought with you on the day – cars will not be given access to the car park without a pre-purchased pass.
What games are included in the 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass?
Scotland have five home games at BT Murrayfield next season, all of which are covered by the 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass: three Autumn Internationals in November plus two home Guinness Six Nations games in Spring 2022. (NOTE: The Scotland v Tonga game, Saturday 30 October, kick-off 2.30pm, is not included in the Scotland Season Pass.)
Autumn Nations Series 2021
Scotland v Australia
Saturday 6 November, BT Murrayfield, kick-off 2.15pm
Scotland v South Africa
Saturday 13 November, BT Murrayfield, kick-off 1pm
Scotland v Japan
Saturday 20 November, BT Murrayfield, kick-off 1pm
Guinness Six Nations, 2022
Scotland v England
Saturday 5 February, BT Murrayfield, kick-off 4.45pm
Scotland v France
Saturday 26 February, BT Murrayfield, kick-off 2.15pm
Will I be sent a Scotland Season Pass card for Season 2021/22?
Everyone who purchases a 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass holders will be mailed Season Pass card no later than two weeks prior to the opening game of the season.
Can I access Scotland Women & Scotland U20 tickets?
Scotland Season Pass holders will be given access to buy tickets for all Scotland Women and Scotland U20 home games during the season before any public sale. When the fixtures are confirmed, you will be emailed with details on the pre-sale.
With the late announcement of Scotland Women's Autumn International against Japan on Sunday 14 November (kick-off 4.10pm) and confirmation of the revised venue - the DAM Health Stadium, we have not been able to provide our usual early access to tickets for Scotland Season Pass holders and Scotland Supporters Club members. Tickets are available now at scottishrugbytickets.com, priced at £12 (adults) £5 (U18s) and £1 (U12s, with a paying adult).
Want to upgrade an Under-18 or Student Scotland Season Pass?
If you have an Under 18 or Student Scotland Season Pass for someone who can’t make it to one of the matches during the season, you can temporarily upgrade that seat to an Adult ticket for the one match. Please call the Ticket Centre on 0131 378 1600 (Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm) to upgrade your Under 18 or Student pass to an Adult ticket. We advise you to do this as early as possible to allow us time to send out a replacement ticket.
Can I buy additional Scotland tickets?
If there are any tickets available for Scotland's home games in the Guinness Six Nations there will be a sale (or ballot) towards the end of the year for Scotland Supporters Club members, followed by a public sale if there are any tickets left. The ticket limit for these games is four (4) per person. (Therefore, if you buy two Scotland Season Passes, for example, you will be eligible to buy a further two match tickets for these games.)
How do I renew my Scotland Season Pass for 2022/23?
Scotland Season Pass renewals will start after the 2022 Guinness Six Nations Championship. Scottish Rugby will email all existing Season Pass holders in plenty time with full details of the renewal timetable and this web page will also be fully updated.
If you pay by direct debit:
Your Scotland Season Pass will be automatically renewed for Season 2022/23. Scottish Rugby will write to you shortly with all the prices and payment details and you will still have an opportunity to make changes, e.g. upgrade your seats, buy additional seats or cancel your Pass.
Don’t cancel your Direct Debit!
Once all payments have been made for this season, please don’t cancel the Direct Debit instruction on your bank account – it will be reactivated for next season. If you have cancelled the instruction, please e-mail [email protected] requesting the instruction to be reinstated.
If you do NOT pay by Direct Debit
Your Scotland Season Pass will NOT automatically renew and your current seats will NOT be reserved for you (this can only be done for those who auto-renew their passes). However, you will have a prior access period to buy a new Scotland Season Pass before they go on general sale.
What do I do if my contact details have changed?
If any of your contact details have changed (e.g. address, e-mail address, phone number) please update your details on your online account or email [email protected]
Win Your 2022/23 Scotland Season Pass: Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Golden Ticket Prize Draw
1. This prize draw is open to purchasers of the 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass who have purchased a ticket for the Scotland v Tonga game on Saturday 30 October (kick-off 2.30pm), and excludes employees of Scottish Rugby, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. There is one prize: the winning entrant will have their 2021/22 Scotland Season Pass booking automatically renewed for season 2022/23 (to the maximum of six) free of charge.
3. Only one prize per winner drawn.
4. Entrants must be 18 or over.
5. The prize draw requires a ticket for the Scotland v Tonga game at BT Murrayfield (Saturday 30 October, kick-off 2.30pm) to be purchased on the same account as the purchaser’s 2021/23 Scotland Season Pass, before midnight, Friday 29 October. No entries will be accepted after the date and time specified.
6. All eligible purchasers will be entered into the prize draw and the winner will be drawn at random by Scottish Rugby at 10am on Monday 1 November, 2021. Winners will be notified by email, and if the prize is declined or a winner cannot be contacted, a supplementary winner may be drawn.
7. Scottish Rugby accepts no responsibility for entries lost, stolen or unsuccessfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. The decision of Scottish Rugby regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding.
9. Scottish Rugby has the right to use the winner’s details in post-promotion publicity, including but not limited to Scottish Rugby Facebook and Twitter pages and any other marketing communications. By entering the prize draw the entrant agrees to his or her name being used by Scottish Rugby in this way and in related publicity following acceptance of the prize.
10. Scottish Rugby has the right to use the contact details provided for email communications.
11. The prize is not transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
12. Scottish Rugby reserves the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of similar value, in the event the prize is unavailable.
13. This promotion is governed by Scots Law.
14. The promoter is: Scottish Rugby, BT Murrayfield, Edinburgh, EH12 5PJ.